2018 - CEHS-Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award
1. A curriculum vita
2. One page teaching philosophy statement
3. Letter from supervising instructor
4. Teaching evaluations for all courses taught during academic year 2016-2017 presented in the chart format.
5. Teaching load (Course number and section, title, term, number of students enrolled) for all courses taught during academic year 2016-2017 presented in the chart format.
6. Two letters from students enrolled in the classes taught by the Graduate Teaching
7. Uploaded in a continuous PDF or Word file.
• Amount of award $500.00
• Nominations due November 18, 2017
• Submission of materials due February 23, 2018• Selection by the CEHS Awards Committee