2018 - CEHS Annual Staff Award
1. All staff members in CEHS are eligible for this award.
2. Supervisors, faculty members, peers, or students can nominate candidates.
3. Once nominated, a questionnaire will be sent to the candidate’s immediate supervisor.
4. Two letters of support are also required, and these may come from supervisors, faculty members, peers, or students.
This award is designed to recognize a staff member (B or C line) whose overall performance has regularly and consistently
exceeded expectations, and has reflected a high level of service, trustworthiness, and respect, including the criteria listed below.
• Exemplifies a model of conduct in the performance of duties.
• Shows initiative, creativity, and innovation in the performance of job duties.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with others.
• Communicates effectively with students, peers, faculty, and administrators.
• Exhibits a commitment to self-development of skills and knowledge.
• Demonstrates reliability and commitment toward departmental goals and objectives.
• Shows support for the mission of CEHS through activities that support the College broadly (e.g., working on special projects, department and College committee work, membership in campus organizations.
Two staff members will be selected per year, each to receive a certificate of recognition and a one-time cash award of $500.00.
• Award amount: $500
• Nominations due November 17, 2017
• Submission of material due February 23, 2018
• Selection process: CEHS Award Committee