2020 - CEHS-Faculty Student Mentoring Award
The CEHS Faculty Student Mentoring Award presented annually to recognize one faculty mentor in the College of Education and Human Sciences.
Academic Rank of Tenure-track, all ranks, Professor of Practice, all ranks
1. One letter from a colleague or chair that attests to the quality of the individual’s mentoring, the effort contributed to students, and the impact of the individual’s mentoring.
2. Letters from two students (current or former)
3. Nominee-prepared narrative, no longer than two pages in length, describing
• How you define mentoring
• How you mentor
• Your creative efforts as a mentor
4. A summarization of the outcomes and impact of your mentoring presented in the chart provided.
• Amount: $2,000
• Nominations due November 15, 2019
• Submission of materials due February 21, 2020
• Selection process: CEHS Awards Committee
All materials uploaded in a continuous PDF or Word file