CEHS Star Award Nomination Form
- Nominees must be a regular employee (non-temporary) of the College of Education and Human Sciences.
- Nominations are completely open. College of Education and Human Sciences faculty, staff and students may submit nominations for any eligible employee, including themselves. Other university faculty, staff, students and off-campus individuals may submit nominations for eligible employees.
- Multiple nominations may be made for the same individual.
- Nominations may be submitted any time and will be reviewed according to the date they were submitted.
- Nominations will be reviewed quarterly.
- Awards will presented in April, July, October, and January.
- Nominations will expire once the award has been presented. New nominations will be gathered every quarter.
- A previous recipient may not be selected more than once per year.
- One nominee per person.
- Personally inscribed star award
- Recognition on the CEHS webpage and the CEHS “NEWS YOU CAN USE”
- Publicity on the new CEHS closed circuit T.V.’s around the college