CEHS Star Award Nomination Form
- Nominees must be a regular employee (non-temporary) of the College of Education and Human Sciences.
- Nominations are completely open. College of Education and Human Sciences faculty, staff and students may submit nominations for any eligible employee, including themselves. Other university faculty, staff, students and off-campus individuals may submit nominations for eligible employees.
- Multiple nominations may be made for the same individual.
- Nominations may be submitted any time and will be reviewed according to the date they were submitted.
- Nominations will be reviewed every other month (Nov, Jan, March, May, July, & Sept)
- Awards will be presented every other month. (Dec, Feb, April, June, Aug, & Oct)
- Nominations will expire once the award has been presented. New nominations will be gathered every other month.
- A previous recipient may not be selected more than once per year.
- One nominee per person.
- The current recipient, after receiving the award, will serve on the selection committee to review nominations for the next recipient.
- Personally inscribed star award
- Recognition on the CEHS webpage and the CEHS “NEWS YOU CAN USE”
- Publicity on the new CEHS closed circuit T.V.’s around the college